Monday, February 15, 2010

The Day of Lawf

So I went down with Kate to the place I love the most, to be with the people I love the most. Add fresh squeezed lemonade, home made chocolate covered pretzels, nachos, cheddar popcorn, skiing, snowmobiling, games, fireworks and fun-filled pictures, what a great way to spend a weekend!



Kyle showing his mad skills.

Brad's turn! Let the record stand that I taught them everything they know!

Well Kyle and Brad nailed the flip so now its Brent's turn! hehe
Popcorn is good, skiing is good. Why not put them together?

Whoop!

Plastic Boxing champion right there!

Happy birthday Brent!

So they say you look at the cards to collect and it says something about your personality. [This explains soo much]

Come on Brent!

BOOM! Right hook to Kyle's face..


1 comment:

Nicci said...

ha ha - I miss you down here. You have to come visit again!
And popcorn and snow? How'd that go? sounds weird. . .