Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Street Racing


In this corner we have Kerri the old fashioned and Kyle the Unwakeable



In the next corner we have Kevin the fashion-less and unfortunately awake.

Kerri and Kyle running with a nice green subaru wagon which according to kerri, needs some work.
Kevin running with the ever so fashionable silver subaru with a beautiful crack through the windshield.

Kevin was off to a good start spinning quickly out the drive way taking the early lead and Kyle the unwakeable  follows closely behind.  After the light turning onto highway 6 Kerri the old fashioned takes the lead with her co pilot Kyle smirking all along.  I catch kyle the unwakeable and regain the lead getting onto i-15 as the unwakeable gets caught behind some trucks. Cruising to my wonderful victory, I look to my left to see that wonderful giggle and cheers from Kyle as they pass me on the university ave exit.  Try as I might they held the lead from there.  Kyle I guess it is safe to say that you and your mom drive a fast car and rule the road.  :)  

NOw to my last day of work here in Utah.  I have a few lose ends to tie un this evening and tomorrow I pack and leave for CA.  MOre about everything later.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Whew, I'm glad neither of you are still on my insurance.

debi said...

Sounds like you have fun ????

Ryan said...

Good times. If I were in Utah I'd probably not be too happy that you are leaving, but I'm not in Utah so I escaped that one.

You better win the race next time. ;)

Bob said...

You slacker, get writing on your ironman blog! Good luck at the LA Marathon on Monday!