Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Check Check

So I have not written in awhile and I have a lot to say but I am not going to right now.  Just some quick updates for those who care.  

-My class is done and I will finally have my degree shortly.  The transcripts are in transit as we speak. yipee!
-Kate is getting a make over so she will be gone for the next two weeks or so...  She will be missed and so will the money that I am spending to fix her.  The bill came out to over $4500, I am surprised that they didn't just total her.
-I am not sick anymore!  Well, I still have my stomach problems but that is not going away anytime soon.
-I went climbing in St George..lots of fun
-I went dancing in Logan..fun

Things I want to do soon.
-Find a job
-Get into a GMAT class/take the GMAT
-Get a training plan/nutrition plan
-Look into night  classes but that will happen after I get the job.
-Fly around the country

 

2 comments:

Amber said...

JEALOUS for dancing - JOY for degree - I want to learn to climb... maybe it would help me overcome my fear of heights. and I have to study for the GMAT too gross.

Melinda said...

Woohoo, congrats on Kate's makeover, can't wait to see the after pics.