Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Current thoughts circulating through my mind

-I need to get pictures off dad's computer so I can write about other stuff
-Need to pay my bills...send my checks 
-I want to go skiing Saturday
- That would be fun but I need to refer to paying my bills hmm
-I am tired of going over stuff for my midterm and I am only 1/5 done studying
-I need to signup to take my mid term
-I can't wait until this [pointless] class is over
-I guess it does have a point, it is keeping me from graduating
-lame
-I am tired from last night, no I went to bed early but didn't fall asleep until 3 am then got up and went to the gym at 8
-I want to climb..why can't it be 6 yet  hmm Brian climbs at 4 for his class and I could go see him but since they are changing all the boulder routes I would have to sport climb and I have no one..until 6 when I go with Dalin
-Hmm tumbling class this thursday but there is a dance this thursday how can I fit in both.. and still work on my class
-ULX is this weekend, not that excited but it will be fun.. I guess the fun will be seeing friends Hmm I guess I may not sleep much this week 
-hmm where should I live next month? What should I do this year?
-I find out about TFA in a week, actually not sure if I want to do it.. I guess it is an option right? -I like it in Utah, there is a lot for me to do [minus careers haha] hmm which presents a conflict of interest
- What if i work this summer and apply to grad school, that would be awesome 
-I like that Idea.. a lot
-So now what? I don't know..
-Oh well I am going bowling tonight 
-I'm glad my room is clean but I need to put my laundry in the dryer
- i want to ride a bike but it is cold outside
-Spin class is a lot of work
-I had a dream about my triathlon that I am going to do.. I was running so maybe I will at least make it past the swim and bike
-I better
-I want to go to the temple, when can I go?
- 1 step forward and 2 steps back awesome!
-Last night i was ice skating, I really liked that and I beat everyone at pool which I liked as well, kerri won an I-pod that is very cool I won nothing.  I'm not worried about it
-I need to straighten out my music on my computer
-I need to straighten out my computer
- Actually I need to break mine into a thousand pieces, it hasn't worked right in like 2 years
-i want to get a desktop and get back into photography..not inspired here in utah and no money so maybe some other time and some other place when I am successful
-hmm what is success?  That sounds familiar.
-Brent needs to send me that list of music
-Ben lee is still great
-I had 2 pairs of head phones and they are both gone.  Where are they?  I need them..now.
-ps I am glad I am not at work pss I am actually glad not I am not at work very often anymore
-Which brings me back to what am I doing?
-I am typing...[wow, Kevin very productive]
-Actually some people that I will leave nameless have made fun of me for my inability to type, so actually I am trying to develop the skill so that I do not get made fun of
-I haven't talked to Sabra in a long while, that is unfortunate.. oh well, maybe that is a good thing?  I do not know.  What do you do? 
- ...

3 comments:

Ker said...

what is tumbling class? sounds pretty cool.

Melinda said...

what is "the cass"?

Nadine said...

Kevin...missed you at dinner on Sunday. We had your favorite...tin foil dinner. I know what Brian's excuse is....but yours?