Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I have big news!

So I promised that I would write this post awhile ago, i was going to skip it but here it is anyway.  So over the past few weeks there has been a lot of love in the air.  My friend Josh is getting married, Brittany just got married, Becky just got married, Kristen just got married, Breanna got engaged, Chris and Morgan just got engaged, my parents just had their anniversary and actually several other friends that are illuding my mind have either gotten married or engaged.

So with everyone with their big news, I have some of my own...

I crashed my car!  Oh yes I did.  So this is the story, Kate was feeling a little left out of all this love stuff going on and had just gotten a[n] [expensive] tune up so she was feeling pretty good and ready to get back into the game when she saw this big hunk of a semi.  So she thought she'd get his attention by spinning on the freeway for him but as she did so, she just got struck down by him and went spinning even more.  She is now left with a broken hatch, bumper and tail light. Poor thing, I really feel for her.  But hey, moral of the story,  she shouldn't have gone for the loser.  

This all happened by the way over Donner Pass in California coming back to Utah.  My brother was in the car with me and we were both fine, thank goodness.  It could have been a lot worse to say the least.  I just have to take Kate in to get her fixed.  That'll just leave me carless so I will se when that happens.  I will try to get a few picks of it before it is fixed though and post them on here.  The end.

No comments: