Thursday, December 11, 2008

Break from the routine...sort of.




SO yesterday was a pretty good day.  I was up early to prepare and go to my interview for TFA.  It was rather long with lots of little activities and lessons and other stuff.  I knew one of the other applicants interviewing.  She was in my stats class that I took at BYU a couple of summers ago and we studied a lot together..and we both passed.  SO it was cool to see her.  Anyway afterwards, I went and got some chinese food and talked to my friend Alexis.  SHe just got back yesterday from a mission.  So it was way cool to talk to her as well.   So after all the cool stuff, I caught up on PB and Chuck.  It was a good episode of Chuck.  PB took some pretty dramatic swings and I am not sure how it'll all play out.   But oh well.  I went climbing afterwards for a good long while.  I fell at 96 so I am almost there and beside that, it was a decent climbing day though i am starting to blow out my toes..I am going to have to get new shoes soon.  So yeah after that I went to the Brick Oven with some frineds from my ward and then bowling.  It has been a lond time since I have bowlked but I had a really good time, I like to bowl :)  I broke 100 both times, do not ask me how, it was a fluke.  I didn't get 1 strike. ps when did it become one big dance party? And then I came home and went to bed.  Awe yes bed.  It is sucha nice place. :)  Anyway so the interviewer asked me how I plan and prioitize and get things done in a day.  Looking at this one I had yesterday, I'm not sure.  hehe

No comments: