Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Updates

So I have been pretty good lately.  My mom came up last weekend to help me with some papers.  I am going to submit the rest of my TFA application today.  I am also going to work on my class today..I am way behind.  
I got to watch Kael for a bit the other day and have got to play around with Kyle and Kael so that has been fun.  They had the most awesome halloween costumes ever!  I actually dressed for halloween this year, probably the first time since I was young.  I was waldo.  It was fun.  I just worked and danced.  I got 3rd in the work costume competition so I got a 25 dollar gift card to PF Changs!  yeah!  
I went climbing in rock canyon on saturday and it was a lot of fun!  I lead some pretty cool climbs..one of them I was surprised that I made it up without hurting myself but I did.  :)  Yesterday I was bouldering for an hour after work and I finally completed my first v6  I was pretty happy about that and I am pretty close to another!  Also, I am getting to know a lot of the better climbers there so that is fun.  Anyway, after climbing there was a yoga class.  There was a new teacher and she was way good.  The class kicked my butt so I think that is a good thing  :)  
Anyway I also voted yesterday absentee so hopefully my vote counts  haha..riiiiight.   Yep well I need to fold my laundry, make lunch and study so I am leaving now.

No comments: