Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Deep breath, exhale.

Well...go life.  Not a whole lot exciting has been happening for me but things have been going well, all things considered.  I went up to Syracuse last Saturday to help out with the grand opening of the new store.  It was beautiful to say the least.  Sunday I was petty much a mess.  Super shaky, dizzy, weak tired and stuff.  So I think I felt bad enough that I would have wanted to skip church but alas I was teaching.  Ha callings do work :P Despite me not feeling well and some mix up of classes, my class went really well but not really how I intended it going which I think is great.    
Anyway today I went climbing at the Quarry. I led a 12a.  Now before you think wow thats good, I fell like four times but it was fun.  My left arm is absolutely killing me right now.  I think I have tendonitis (lots) so I should probably rest for awhile..but I do not want to.  Any other things that I can do to get rid of it??? Also I was talking to a guy there and he invited me to go on a ski/road trip to colorado so if scheduling works out, I think that would be a lot of fun.  
As for non important boring things, I watched Chuck today.  Poor Chuck, if he only knew..  I am drinking lemonade..mmm lemonade and eating kettle chips and moving past the potato chip? mm more than less, good progress I think. Whatever. I wish I had almonds that would be awesome.  I also need to find my ipod charger cord, it had been dead for like 3 weeks and I will need it for my trip to Arizona! I need to get gas too.  idausofhqerfqeriunfqerueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn qwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nnnnnnnnnnnnjjjjjrr

No comments: